Insurer Uniqa launches 750 mln euro share sale
VIENNA, Sept 23
VIENNA, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Austrian insurer Uniqa launched on Monday a share sale that aims to raise around 750 million euros ($1.01 billion) and boost its free float to as much as 36.7 percent.
It set a price range of 7.50 to 8.50 euros per share for the offering, which combines a rights issue to existing shareholders, a public offering and a private placement to institutional investors. Its core shareholders have agreed not to take part in the rights issue offering five new shares for each 11 held now, it said.
($1 = 0.7402 euros) (Reporting by Michael Shields; Editing by Louise Heavens)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |