Iran to join six-power talks at U.N. this week: EU
UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif will join the five permanent U.N. Security Council members and Germany later this week to discuss the crisis over Iran's nuclear program, European Union foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton said on Monday.
"We talked about a number of important issues that focused on the nuclear issue," Ashton told reporters after meeting Zarif ahead of this week's U.N. General Assembly session in New York. "We had a good and constructive discussion."
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions