Entergy refiles $1.78 bln grid sale plan with Texas regulators
HOUSTON, Sept 23
HOUSTON, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Entergy Corp refiled a plan to transfer its electric transmission assets to ITC Holdings to Texas regulators on Monday, company officials said.
Last month, the $1.78 billion proposal faced certain rejection by the Texas Public Utility Commission and was withdrawn by Entergy Texas and ITC officials.
The transaction is a spin-off and merger of Entergy's 15,400-mile transmission network serving parts of Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation