Yongye agrees to be taken private by top shareholder
Sept 23 (Reuters) - China-based crop nutrient maker Yongye International Inc said it has entered into an agreement to be taken private by a consortium led by its top shareholder Full Alliance International Ltd, valuing the company at about $340 million.
The $6.69 per share offer represents a 11.9 percent premium to the Friday close of $5.98 on the Nasdaq.
In October, the company received an offer to be taken private for $6.60 per share.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |