Airbus hints at China plane orders
LONDON, Sept 24
LONDON, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Airbus sales chief John Leahy hinted on Tuesday that he could unveil plane orders in China, saying he would make announcements at an air show in Beijing on Wednesday.
Leahy told a news conference that the Airbus A330 model was selling well and that he expected "quite a few" more orders by the end of the year.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources