Airbus hints at China plane orders
LONDON, Sept 24
LONDON, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Airbus sales chief John Leahy hinted on Tuesday that he could unveil plane orders in China, saying he would make announcements at an air show in Beijing on Wednesday.
Leahy told a news conference that the Airbus A330 model was selling well and that he expected "quite a few" more orders by the end of the year.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Obama tells Central American leaders most children will go home
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash