Airbus hints at China plane orders
LONDON, Sept 24
LONDON, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Airbus sales chief John Leahy hinted on Tuesday that he could unveil plane orders in China, saying he would make announcements at an air show in Beijing on Wednesday.
Leahy told a news conference that the Airbus A330 model was selling well and that he expected "quite a few" more orders by the end of the year.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea