Vietnam's VietJet in talks to buy Airbus jets - sources
PARIS/DUBAI, Sept 24
PARIS/DUBAI, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Vietnamese low-cost airline VietJet is in talks to buy passenger jets from European plane maker Airbus, sources familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
The talks coincide with a visit to France by Vietnam's prime minister this week. The airline is, however, also open to a deal with U.S. rival Boeing, one of the sources said.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel