Province of Alberta sells C$500 mln 10-year notes
Sept 24 (Reuters) - The Canadian Province of Alberta on Tuesday sold C$500 million ($485 million) of 10-year notes due Dec. 1, 2023, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.4 percent notes were priced at 99.6710 to yield 3.439 percent or 81.5 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark, according to the term sheet.
The lead manager on the sale was the investment dealer arm of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'