Anglo American says happy with Brazil iron ore terminal progress
BELO HORIZONTE, Brazil, Sept 24
BELO HORIZONTE, Brazil, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Global miner Anglo American is pleased with progress at an iron ore terminal at LLX'S Port of Acu near Rio de Janeiro, the company's CEO Mark Cutifani said on Tuesday.
The company also has 98 percent of the licenses it needs to begin its Minas-Rio iron ore project, he said at a mining conference.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel