Anglo American says happy with Brazil iron ore terminal progress
BELO HORIZONTE, Brazil, Sept 24
BELO HORIZONTE, Brazil, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Global miner Anglo American is pleased with progress at an iron ore terminal at LLX'S Port of Acu near Rio de Janeiro, the company's CEO Mark Cutifani said on Tuesday.
The company also has 98 percent of the licenses it needs to begin its Minas-Rio iron ore project, he said at a mining conference.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data