BlackBerry bid is credit negative for Fairfax-Moody's
TORONTO, Sept 24
TORONTO, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Fairfax Financial Holding Ltd's plan to lead a consortium to buy BlackBerry is credit negative for Fairfax but does not have rating implications, Moody's Investors Service said on Tuesday.
Moody's currently rates Fairfax as Baa3 stable.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials