BlackBerry bid is credit negative for Fairfax-Moody's
TORONTO, Sept 24
TORONTO, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Fairfax Financial Holding Ltd's plan to lead a consortium to buy BlackBerry is credit negative for Fairfax but does not have rating implications, Moody's Investors Service said on Tuesday.
Moody's currently rates Fairfax as Baa3 stable.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge