BlackBerry bid is credit negative for Fairfax-Moody's
TORONTO, Sept 24
TORONTO, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Fairfax Financial Holding Ltd's plan to lead a consortium to buy BlackBerry is credit negative for Fairfax but does not have rating implications, Moody's Investors Service said on Tuesday.
Moody's currently rates Fairfax as Baa3 stable.
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- Zach Galifianakis, Louis C.K. comedy show 'Baskets' picked up by FX
- U.S. seeks coalition against Islamic State, but military partners no sure bet