BlackBerry bid is credit negative for Fairfax-Moody's
TORONTO, Sept 24
TORONTO, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Fairfax Financial Holding Ltd's plan to lead a consortium to buy BlackBerry is credit negative for Fairfax but does not have rating implications, Moody's Investors Service said on Tuesday.
Moody's currently rates Fairfax as Baa3 stable.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year