BRIEF-Cupid posts half-yearly loss
Sept 24 (Reuters) - Cupid PLC : * Revenues increased by 12.4% to £43.4M (H1 2012: £38.6M) * Adjusted EBITDA1 of £2.6 m * Cost cutting programme being implemented to align resources with continuing
business * 2013 dividend expected to be maintained at 2012 level * The continuing business will deliver growth and profitability in 2014 * H1 loss before tax for continuing operations 2.5 million STG * Second half results will include a substantial gain on the disposal of the
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'