Diamond Offshore Drilling CEO Lawrence Dickerson to retire
Sept 24 (Reuters) - Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc said its Chief Executive Lawrence Dickerson has decided to retire, after being with the offshore oil and gas drilling contractor for 34 years.
Dickerson would remain chief executive until a successor is found, expected by March 31, 2014, the company said.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image