Deutsche Wohnen shares placed at 13.10 euros - traders
FRANKFURT, Sept 24
FRANKFURT, Sept 24 (Reuters) - A 4.8 percent stake in German real estate group Deutsche Wohnen was sold at 13.10 euros ($18) per share, traders familiar with the placement said on Tuesday.
Traders earlier said that shares were offered in a range of 13.05 euros to 13.10 euros in a transaction organised by UBS .
($1 = 0.7412 euros) (Reporting by Kirsti Knolle; Writing by Ludwig Burger; Editing by Peter Dinkloh)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea