Fiat up 0.4 pct in early trade after Chrysler files for IPO
MILAN, Sept 24
MILAN, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Shares in Italian carmaker Fiat rose 0.4 percent in early trade on Tuesday after its U.S. unit Chrysler filed for regulatory approval to sell shares in an initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange.
At 0715 GMT, shares were up 0.8 percent at 6.23 euros.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane