Fiat up 0.4 pct in early trade after Chrysler files for IPO
MILAN, Sept 24
MILAN, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Shares in Italian carmaker Fiat rose 0.4 percent in early trade on Tuesday after its U.S. unit Chrysler filed for regulatory approval to sell shares in an initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange.
At 0715 GMT, shares were up 0.8 percent at 6.23 euros.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks