Fiat up 0.4 pct in early trade after Chrysler files for IPO
MILAN, Sept 24
MILAN, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Shares in Italian carmaker Fiat rose 0.4 percent in early trade on Tuesday after its U.S. unit Chrysler filed for regulatory approval to sell shares in an initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange.
At 0715 GMT, shares were up 0.8 percent at 6.23 euros.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade