Finland set to price USD1.5bn five-year dollar bond
LONDON, Sept 24 (IFR) - The Republic of Finland is set to price a USD1.5bn five-year US dollar benchmark bond later on Tuesday, after orders topped USD2.1bn, said a banker managing the deal.
The country, rated Aaa/AAA/AAA, earlier fixed the spread at mid-swaps plus 4bp, inside guidance of plus 5bp area. It will price the RegS/144a deal via lead managers Barclays, Citigroup, HSBC and Societe Generale. (Reporting by John Geddie; editing by Alex Chambers)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule