CORRECTED-BRIEF-GSK's Revolade gets European approval for additional Hep C indication
(Corrects headline to say Revolade is now approved for additional indication of hepatitis C)
Sept 24 (Reuters) - GlaxoSmithKline Plc : * Receives European marketing approval for additional indication for Revolade * Approval for treatment of low platelet count in adult patients with chronic hepatitis C infection * For more news, please click here
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking