Heavy burst of gunfire heard from Kenyan mall attacked by Islamists
NAIROBI, Sept 24
NAIROBI, Sept 24 (Reuters) - A heavy burst of gunfire was heard from the Kenyan shopping mall in Nairobi where at least 62 people were killed in an attack by the Somali al Shabaab group, suggesting that the complex had not yet been secured, a Reuters witness said on Tuesday.
Kenya's Interior Ministry had said early on Tuesday that its forces were "in control" of the mall and had freed all hostages.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai