Malaysia's Maybank Investment chief resigns
KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 24
KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Malayan Banking Bhd , Malaysia's largest lender by assets, said on Tuesday its investment banking unit's chief Tengku Zafrul Aziz has resigned.
Maybank said deputy CEO of Maybank Investment Bank John Chong will assume Tengku Zafrul's role for the time being.
(Reporting By Yantoultra Ngui; Editing by Niluksi Koswanage)
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |