National Oilwell to spin off equipment distribution business
Sept 24 (Reuters) - National Oilwell Varco Inc, the largest U.S. oilfield equipment provider, said it would spin off its oilfield production equipment distribution business into a new publicly traded company.
The distribution group would have operations in 26 countries.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee