Opel in talks to make cars at PSA French plant -report
PARIS, Sept 24
PARIS, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Opel is planning to produce the new generation of its Zafira mini-van at a PSA Peugeot Citroen plant in France, Les Echos reported in its Wednesday edition.
The production would be part of an agreement signed in early 2012 between Opel, owned by General Motors, and PSA, the newspaper said, citing unidentified sources close to the matter.
Les Echos added that the deal could also involve Citroen giving the production of its mini-van C3 Picasso to an Opel plant in Spain where Meriva cars and some Corsa models are assembled.
Nobody at PSA was immediately available for comment.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |