Kinder Morgan Trans Mountain pipeline shut for an hour Saturday
Sept 23 (Reuters) - Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP said its 300,000 barrel per day Trans Mountain oil pipeline between Edmonton, Alberta, and the Pacific Coast shut for about an hour on Saturday after a power outage.
Company spokesman Andy Galarnyk said he was not sure of the cause of the outage.
A power outage in Alberta affected several facilities at the weekend, including refineries run by Suncor and Imperial Oil.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea