Rosneft buys Enel's stake in Russia gas firm for $1.8 bln
MOSCOW, Sept 24
MOSCOW, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Rosneft said on Tuesday it has agreed to acquire Enel's indirect stake in Russian gas producer SeverEnergia, valuing the deal at $1.8 billion.
Rosneft said the deal to buy Enel's 40 percent stake in Arctic Russia B.V. would lead to Rosneft's indirect ownership of a 19.6 percent stake in SeverEnergia.
The company owns licences for 9 gas fields in Russia with proven and probable reserves of 7.3 billion barrels of oil equivalent. (Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; editing by Alissa de Carbonnel and Keiron Henderson)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |