Rosneft buys Enel's stake in Russia gas firm for $1.8 bln
MOSCOW, Sept 24
MOSCOW, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Rosneft said on Tuesday it has agreed to acquire Enel's indirect stake in Russian gas producer SeverEnergia, valuing the deal at $1.8 billion.
Rosneft said the deal to buy Enel's 40 percent stake in Arctic Russia B.V. would lead to Rosneft's indirect ownership of a 19.6 percent stake in SeverEnergia.
The company owns licences for 9 gas fields in Russia with proven and probable reserves of 7.3 billion barrels of oil equivalent. (Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; editing by Alissa de Carbonnel and Keiron Henderson)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA