Rosneft sees 2013 IFRS net income at 439 bln rbls
MOSCOW, Sept 24
MOSCOW, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Russia's top crude producer Rosneft said on Tuesday it expects to earn 439 billion roubles ($13.8 billion) in net income under International Financial Reporting Standards this year following its acquisition of TNK-BP.
The company also expects to produce 207 million tonnes (4.16 million barrels per day) of crude oil and around 42 billion cubic metres of natural gas this year, Rosneft's press office said.
Rosneft completed a $55 billion deal to acquire TNK-BP from BP and AAR consortium of Soviet-born billionaires in March and became the world's top listed oil producer.
($1 = 31.7992 Russian roubles) (Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; Editing by Maria Kiselyova)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |