Israel accuses Iran's Rouhani of playing "game of deception"
UNITED NATIONS, Sept 24
UNITED NATIONS, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Israeli Strategic Affairs Minister Yuval Steinitz accused Iranian President Hassan Rouhani of playing a "game of deception" in his speech to the United Nations General Assembly on Tuesday.
"We heard a lot of new rhetoric but zero new steps or even zero new commitments to meet the U.N. Security Council resolutions," Steinitz, representing Israel at the U.N. forum in New York, told reporters shortly after Rouhani spoke.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source