Israel accuses Iran's Rouhani of playing "game of deception"
UNITED NATIONS, Sept 24
UNITED NATIONS, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Israeli Strategic Affairs Minister Yuval Steinitz accused Iranian President Hassan Rouhani of playing a "game of deception" in his speech to the United Nations General Assembly on Tuesday.
"We heard a lot of new rhetoric but zero new steps or even zero new commitments to meet the U.N. Security Council resolutions," Steinitz, representing Israel at the U.N. forum in New York, told reporters shortly after Rouhani spoke.
- Separatists take armored vehicles, humiliating Ukraine forces |
- Hundreds still missing in deadly Korea ferry sinking |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- BofA reports first quarterly loss since 2011 on lofty legal bill
- Wall Street gains on Yellen comments and Yahoo; BofA falls