Vietnam's VietJet in talks to buy Airbus jets - sources
PARIS/DUBAI (Reuters) - Vietnamese low-cost airline VietJet is in talks to buy passenger jets from European plane maker Airbus EAD.PA, sources familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
The talks coincide with a visit to France by Vietnam's prime minister this week. The airline is, however, also open to a deal with U.S. rival Boeing (BA.N), one of the sources said.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |