Airbus to launch short-range version of A330: industry sources
PARIS (Reuters) - Airbus (EAD.PA) will launch a short-range "Regional" version of its best-selling A330 wide-bodied jet at an airshow in China on Wednesday, industry sources said.
The announcement could come with a new order from China for the aircraft which will be adapted for shorter and more frequent trips than the current long-distance version.
Airbus declined to comment.
(Reporting by Tim Hepher, editing by Ingrid Melander)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea