Airbus to launch short-range version of A330: industry sources
PARIS (Reuters) - Airbus (EAD.PA) will launch a short-range "Regional" version of its best-selling A330 wide-bodied jet at an airshow in China on Wednesday, industry sources said.
The announcement could come with a new order from China for the aircraft which will be adapted for shorter and more frequent trips than the current long-distance version.
Airbus declined to comment.
(Reporting by Tim Hepher, editing by Ingrid Melander)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls