One person killed during Sudan fuel subsidies protest
KHARTOUM (Reuters) - One protester was killed on Tuesday during riots in Sudan after the government lifted fuel subsidies and triggered demonstrations in several cities, police and activists said.
(Reporting by Khalid Abdelaziz and Ulf Laessing; Editing by Sandra Maler)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |