Israel accuses Iran's Rouhani of playing 'game of deception'
UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - Israeli Strategic Affairs Minister Yuval Steinitz accused Iranian President Hassan Rouhani of playing a "game of deception" in his speech to the United Nations General Assembly on Tuesday.
"We heard a lot of new rhetoric but zero new steps or even zero new commitments to meet the U.N. Security Council resolutions," Steinitz, representing Israel at the U.N. forum in New York, told reporters shortly after Rouhani spoke.
(Reporting By Matt Spetalnick)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data