S&P raises Winter Springs, Fla., water, sewer bonds to 'AA-'
Sept 24 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Tuesday raised its underlying rating on Winter Springs, Florida's water and sewer refunding revenue debt to AA-minus from A-plus.
The outlook is stable.
The rating upgrade is due to improved financial metrics, including debt service coverage and liquidity position, S&P said.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |