AutoZone quarterly profit rises as margins improve
Sept 25 (Reuters) - AutoZone Inc, the largest U.S. auto parts retailer, reported a 15 percent rise in quarterly profit mainly due to higher margins.
Net income rose to $371.2 million, or $10.42 per share, in the fourth quarter from $323.7 million, or $8.46 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 12 percent to $3.1 billion.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'