AutoZone quarterly profit rises as margins improve
Sept 25 (Reuters) - AutoZone Inc, the largest U.S. auto parts retailer, reported a 15 percent rise in quarterly profit mainly due to higher margins.
Net income rose to $371.2 million, or $10.42 per share, in the fourth quarter from $323.7 million, or $8.46 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 12 percent to $3.1 billion.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand