AutoZone quarterly profit rises as margins improve
Sept 25 (Reuters) - AutoZone Inc, the largest U.S. auto parts retailer, reported a 15 percent rise in quarterly profit mainly due to higher margins.
Net income rose to $371.2 million, or $10.42 per share, in the fourth quarter from $323.7 million, or $8.46 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 12 percent to $3.1 billion.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel