Brazil's CCX coal miner says changing CEO
SAO PAULO, Sept 25
SAO PAULO, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Coal miner CCX Carvao da Colombia SA, one of the companies controlled by Brazilian tycoon Eike Batista, said in a filing on Wednesday that Chief Executive José Gustavo de Souza Costa would step down as CEO and head of investor relations.
The company's board will select a replacement at its next meeting.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies