Brazil's CCX coal miner says changing CEO
SAO PAULO, Sept 25
SAO PAULO, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Coal miner CCX Carvao da Colombia SA, one of the companies controlled by Brazilian tycoon Eike Batista, said in a filing on Wednesday that Chief Executive José Gustavo de Souza Costa would step down as CEO and head of investor relations.
The company's board will select a replacement at its next meeting.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |