Brocade Communications raises share buyback program to $1 bln
Sept 25 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Brocade Communications Systems Inc said it raised its share buyback program to $1 billion from $308 million.
The company, which has a market value of about $3.62 billion, did not specify the period over which it will buy the shares back.
Brocade Communications shares were up about 3 percent in premarket trading. The stock closed at $8.18 on the Nasdaq on Tuesday.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study