BRIEF-Daily Mail on track as underlying revenue rises 2 pct
Sept 25 (Reuters) - Daily Mail and General Trust PLC : * Solid group revenue performance, up 2% underlying * Full year guidance unchanged and in line with market expectations * 11 months to August 2013 underlying group revenue +2% * Source text for Eikon: * For more news, please click here
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'