Airbus launches new version of A330-300 jet in China
BEIJING, Sept 25
BEIJING, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Airbus unveiled a short-range "regional" version of its A330-300 jet at an airshow in China on Wednesday, saying the new plane would seat 400 passengers and offer cost savings of 15 percent.
The plane maker said it designed the new jet to meet high demand in high-density short-haul markets.
Sources had told Reuters earlier that Airbus would unveil such a plane at the show.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter