Immofinanz sees Buwog spin-off more likely than IPO
VIENNA, Sept 25
VIENNA, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Austrian property group Immofinanz is more likely to spin off its German and Austrian residential property unit Buwog than to list it as a separate company, its chief executive said.
"We see a spin-off as slightly more likely than an IPO," Chief Executive Eduard Zehetner told analysts on a conference call on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Georgina Prodhan; Editing by Michael Shields)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets