UPDATE 1-Judge in Penney-Stewart trial to render ruling soon
Sept 25 (Reuters) - A New York judge overseeing the trial pitting Macy's Inc against J.C. Penney Co Inc and Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia said on Wednesday he hoped to issue a ruling "in a short time rather than a later time."
Macy's sued rival Penney and Martha Stewart last year over their 2011 deal, which called for the home goods guru to produce items and have "stores within a store" at Penney locations. Macy's said the pact infringed its own exclusive deal with Stewart's company.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years