Mexico stocks extend gains, rising more than 1 percent
MEXICO CITY, Sept 25
MEXICO CITY, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Mexico's IPC share index extended gains on Wednesday, rising more than 1 percent in afternoon trading.
Traders said that institutional investors such as pension funds were helping to fuel the rise, adjusting their portfolios as the third quarter neared its conclusion.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand