Mexico stocks extend gains, rising more than 1 percent
MEXICO CITY, Sept 25
MEXICO CITY, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Mexico's IPC share index extended gains on Wednesday, rising more than 1 percent in afternoon trading.
Traders said that institutional investors such as pension funds were helping to fuel the rise, adjusting their portfolios as the third quarter neared its conclusion.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |