Generali to write down Telecom Italia's stake by 65 million euro
MILAN (Reuters) - Assicurazioni Generali, one of the core shareholders in Telecom Italia, said it will write down its stake in the Italian phone company by 65 million euros ($88 million).
The Italian insurer, which has agreed to sell part of its stake to Spain's Telefonica, will book the net impairment in the third quarter, the company said in a statement on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Francesca Landini; editing by Agnieszka Flak)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |