New York City increases GO bond sale by $400 mln to $899 mln
Sept 25 (Reuters) - New York City has nearly doubled the size of its negotiated sale of tax-exempt general obligation bonds to $899 million from an initially planned $499 million, said lead manager Siebert Brandford Shank & Co on Wednesday.
The offering now includes a $400 million tax-exempt GO refunding issue, the lead manager added.
In preliminary institutional pricing on Wednesday the top yield was 4.19 percent on bonds due 2033 with a 5.00 percent coupon.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease