S&P raises Maine's Portland Water District bonds to 'A+'
Sept 25 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Wednesday raised its underlying rating on Portland Water District (PWD), Maine's water system revenue bonds to A-plus from A-minus.
The rating service also assigned an A-plus rating to the district's series 2013 water system revenue bonds.
The outlook is stable.
The rating upgrade is due to strong debt service coverage and consistently good liquidity levels, S&P said.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia