Seanergy Maritime raises going concern risk
Sept 25 (Reuters) - Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp raised concerns about its ability to continue as a going concern after defaulting on loan repayments.
The dry bulk shipper said Chief Financial Officer Christina Anagnostara has resigned, effective Nov. 1.
The company has outstanding debt of $173.1 million.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |