Telefonica to pay dividend of 0.35 euros/share on Nov. 6
MADRID, Sept 25
MADRID, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Spain's Telefonica said on Wednesday it would pay a dividend of 0.35 euros per share on Nov. 6.
This is part of its plan to pay a 0.75 euro per share dividend for 2013. The second part of the dividend will be paid in 2014. (Reporting By Sonya Dowsett; Editing by Sarah White)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East